Any reputable phone repair companies? (iPhone glass cracked)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
iphone 8+ screen is around $35 shipped. Shop around and some come with tools, or you can get tools for about $10-15. Takes about hour to hour and a half. Never done iphone 8 but have done 5,6,7 and plus models. There are videos that take you step by step.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iphone 8+ screen is around $35 shipped. Shop around and some come with tools, or you can get tools for about $10-15. Takes about hour to hour and a half. Never done iphone 8 but have done 5,6,7 and plus models. There are videos that take you step by step.

Don't forget that is glass only, does not include the digitizer (touch part). It is a nightmare to remove and reinstall the digitizer as its adhered to the glass, so its better to replace digitizer with the glass as well. That puts you over the $100 mark

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a guy in the SE Moore area that I have used a couple times. No problems, good prices. He has a FB page, I think it's "The Phone Guy", I can get you better info if your interested in it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might give the MacMan in Moore a call he's right off I35 in the old Moore shopping center. I had them put a SSD drive in an older iMac and I think they do phones and tablets too. I know they are good. They did my deal in an afternoon. I don't even know how many PCs I've built from scratch (towers) and I was like you, looked some at a youtube video and said NOPE.....

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would encourage you to invest in an Otterbox. If you're like me and you're klutzy, or you just plain work for a living, having an unprotected smart phone is a waste of money. I can't tell you how many people i see walking around with cracked screens on their smartphones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom