Any scuba divers on here ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick W

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't dived for over 20 years, but the best dive I had in Oklahoma was a night dive in Broken Bow. I saw a freshwater jellyfish during that dive.
I've dived the Blue Hole in Santa Rosa and can recommend it. It's crystal clear, and if you look across at another diver, it looks like they're just hanging in space.
Table Rock and Bull Shoals lakes in Arkansas used to have good visibility, too.I've dived both of them in the 80's.
I've dived in Tenkiller, too, and it had about 5-10 ft visibility at that time.I have no idea what the visibility is nowadays.I haven't been there for many years.
Rick W

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did some free pool dives on vacation in the Carib. Basically put the stuff on and float in the deep end.
Some of the divers went out to the same reef we saw hammer heads in the daytime on a snorkel trip at night.
That had to be scary!

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When diving the ocean, a little orange slice afterwards will clear up the saltwater taste. Biggest tip, don't stress over a little bit water in your mask. Yep it tickles the nose, but it also will help keep your mask unfogged. Just shake your head a little to clear the Window to fantasia . Lol
stay safe have fun take pics
elance
oh biggest mistake i made when buying my gear was to go black and clear gear.
bright white and neon yellow from now on.
E

Latest posts

Top Bottom