What’s your favorite place to eat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kat's Steakhouse in Lamont and Vintage Steakhouse in Morrison rival any steakhouse across the nation. I traveled a lot on the company dime back in the working days and wasn't shy about spending their money on fine dining. None were better that the two aforementioned steakhouses.
In Tulsa/Broken Arrow/Jenks area, way too many really good ones to pick out a favorite. Tia Amo's is always solid, We actually like the downtown site for atmosphere. Several great restaurants on Peoria or near by.
In OKC, we have been hitting the restaurants off the Kilpatrick around the little lake by Cabellas. All seem to be pretty good.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Abuelos tulsa hills
Albert G's
Texas Roadhouse
Ti Amo's (we favor the one on South Sheridan for no particular reason)
Katfish Kitchen in Tahlequah- heard it shut down though...
White river fish market

Don't really mind the chain restaurants but don't discount the hole in the wall mom and pop places either.

KipK

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chickasha Jake's Rib
Chickasha J&W Grill
Tulsa Steak Stuffers
Tulsa Weber's Root Beer drive-in
Tulsa Polo Grill
Guthrie Stables
Medicine Park Plantation
Edmond Taqueria Carnitas Michoacan
Edmond Los Arcos
Edmond Flatire
OKC George's Happy Hog BBQ

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have nothing.
The wife and I can cook extremely well and most restaurants leave me and my wife saddened.

We have visited many restaurants that people rave about and still leave thinking that was not very good and definitely not worth it.

We did eat at Ken's steaks and ribs in Amber OK the other day and it was pleasant and tasty.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread will get plenty of recommendations in OK, so I'll go out of state:

Sinatra
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas

Far too fancy for my taste, but I've been there twice for work functions and had the best meal (at a restaurant) I can remember - Ossobuco “My Way”. I ordered it for a 2nd time this past year and it did not disappoint.

If you are in Las Vegas and want good Italian, there is a locals place far off the strip (just south of the airport) that is just flat out incredible - Panevino Italian Grille & Deli Cafe. Do yourself a favor and put that one on your list if you find yourself out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom