Any trucking company owners?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blame it on old Uncle TK. He's the one that revived it.

This is why the owner of the RV forum where I serve as a moderator asks everyone to NOT post to any thread that is over one year old. Too much information from early in the threads can end up confusing new readers. Some of that old information can be out of date or non-existent after so much time.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how it was back in your day Methuselah.

Now, when filling out the authority papers, one merely 'checks' the boxes to tell the Corporation Commission what one will be carrying.

Livestock, dry goods, sand/gravel, lumber and construction materials, reefer, etc.

It's not necessary to have authority to carry each category, but it is necessary to inform the CC which will be carried under your issued authority.

Hey, Man!!! You're all wrong. I've been accused by someone else of being Methuselah's baby sitter.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blame it on old Uncle TK. He's the one that revived it.

This is why the owner of the RV forum where I serve as a moderator asks everyone to NOT post to any thread that is over one year old. Too much information from early in the threads can end up confusing new readers. Some of that old information can be out of date or non-existent after so much time.
I like to revisit some of those old threads. They pop up at the bottom of the page as "similar threads." That's how this one probably got revived.

Latest posts

Top Bottom