Any word on the OK Sectional?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike B

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The okcgunclub has held them in the past.Last year ussa hosted the match.
Not sure why no one is having one this year.It's not the Nationals,but it is
a bigger match than a local level match.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
To be honest guys, every section coordinator will tell you that for the turnout you get for a sectional, the trouble isn't worth it. Especially this time of year. There is too much going on.

If you want to do a 2010 sectional Mr. Coordinator, I will be more then willing to help out. Let's do it in the spring though? Sometime after high plains, but not during Mesa, but before CMMG, but not around Blue Ridge, and nowhere near DPMS or Rocky Mountain, but we could squeeze it in the Wednesday before the 3rd Friday of th..........

Ergo the problem...

Mike

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be honest guys, every section coordinator will tell you that for the turnout you get for a sectional, the trouble isn't worth it. Especially this time of year. There is too much going on.

If you want to do a 2010 sectional Mr. Coordinator, I will be more then willing to help out. Let's do it in the spring though? Sometime after high plains, but not during Mesa, but before CMMG, but not around Blue Ridge, and nowhere near DPMS or Rocky Mountain, but we could squeeze it in the Wednesday before the 3rd Friday of th..........

Ergo the problem...

Mike

+1, Mike if you shoot all those matches you better take me with you for half of them.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I offered to help make the November okcgc club match a sectionals, but its really too little too late.
Ive heard that were going to be gearing up soon to start planning on the 2010 sectionals. It hasnt been forgotten.

Latest posts

Top Bottom