Social media for Kids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey All,

I was watching the local news this morning and heard a brief mention that the Biden administration is pushing for a social media platform for kids, has anyone else heard specifically what they're talking about as I'm not seeing much in the way of articles about it?

To me all these kid only social media platforms just sound like a pedophiles marketplace as I can't see any way to keep them out, which would explain the liberal push for it smh

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if the people who are pushing for this didn't have a connection to Epstein Island
Coming from a technical background I don't see any way to make it even half way safe, not to mention who's going to moderate it? If anything they're just making it much easier for child predators.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coming from a technical background I'd assume you know that there's no way to keep them off current social platforms too? And if those current platforms are not designed with them in mind then it becomes easier to pick them off under the radar?

I haven't heard heads or tails about the platform you reference, but it doesn't sound as nefarious as a concept as the first three posts suggest.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust that man to do anything above board. It has to be a smoke screen for indoctrination into leftist thinking. Everything he does is either about him or for the money.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thankfully my kids aren’t active on Facebook or X. They do watch YouTube and I banned them from TikTok crap. It’s hard to keep an eye on things these days. My son has a school MacBook and the middle schoolers found a way to bypass the security features to play Minecraft from a flash drive. I don’t know if the school IT is that stupid or if there’s limitations being exploited but I’ll give them credit for finding the loophole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom