Any Yellowstone fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I literally lol'd at that scene. :spitlaugh

Scott looked over at me like this ...
1670295245537.png

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the Beth character had to serve community service? Weekend highway bar ditch trash pickup? Story line continuity hole? Also, Beths’ behaviour, (fight on the front lawn), surprised, baffles me. For a woman with the education, her character supposedly has.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the Beth character had to serve community service? Weekend highway bar ditch trash pickup? Story line continuity hole? Also, Beths’ behaviour, (fight on the front lawn), surprised, baffles me. For a woman with the education, her character supposedly has.

What?? "Educated" women can't have anger issues?? Good Lord, have you not met "Karen"?? 😉🤣🤣🤣

I ask the question mostly tongue in cheek. I have a degree from an "institute of higher learnin'." There was -- and honestly may still be -- a time when I'd stand toe-to-toe with any man, woman or cow and take my licks. But I'd damn sure get a few in, too, before it was all over.

In my defense, though, that was the period of my life that God was transforming me from a shy, quiet, unassuming, always helpful wallflower that every man, woman and child on the planet saw as fair game and someone to take advantage of to someone able to stand on her own two feet and say **** you to the users in this world. 🤷 You know what they say -- God works in mysterious ways.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom