Any Yellowstone fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite dialog of Sunday’s nights episode of Yellowstone:
This was after the fight on the lawn.

Beth: How do you feel
Summer: I feel like I got hit by a truck
Summer: How about you?
Beth: I feel like I got hit by a Prius.

I about fell out of my chair laughing when Beth said that. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Beth spoke of her telling Dad of her 1st 3-some, I said, "G'D Beth", before John did. Then, busted out laughing as she realized she hadn't.

This is last season. The new offshoot with Sam Elliot, looks interesting. Hope it is better than 1883.

big green chopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As the offspring of a farming and ranching family I find the Yellowstone show to be the liberal's wet dream of who we are and is no way based on the upright character of any decent farmer or rancher that I know. Furthermore, their portrayal of the "Navy Seal" being lost in the sauce and riding on daddy's shirt tail is disgusting as well as pathetic. What a backward portrayal of two of America's best types of men (veterans and ranchers). The Dutton's bribe, bully, and **** law enforcement, judges, and politicians. They murder their employees in cold blood like cowards. They more resemble the mafia or the cartel than Americans.

Fooock Yellowstone and all their perverted and backward portrayal of the salt of America. I would spit in that director's face. He now owns the Four Sixes ranch, one of the largest in America, so that he can live out his fantacy including his own "police force". A buddy of mine used to fly Anne Marion (the last true heir of the ranch) in a charter jet service.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As the offspring of a farming and ranching family I find the Yellowstone show to be the liberal's wet dream of who we are and is no way based on the upright character of any decent farmer or rancher that I know. Furthermore, their portrayal of the "Navy Seal" being lost in the sauce and riding on daddy's shirt tail is disgusting as well as pathetic. What a backward portrayal of two of America's best types of men (veterans and ranchers). The Dutton's bribe, bully, and **** law enforcement, judges, and politicians. They murder their employees in cold blood like cowards. They more resemble the mafia or the cartel than Americans.

Fooock Yellowstone and all their perverted and backward portrayal of the salt of America. I would spit in that director's face. He now owns the Four Sixes ranch, one of the largest in America, so that he can live out his fantacy including his own "police force". A buddy of mine used to fly Anne Marion (the last true heir of the ranch) in a charter jet service.
omg it's a tv show like a 1000 others. no one said it's real or even supposed to be. if you hate it so much dont watch it but chill out man before you bust.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
omg it's a tv show like a 1000 others. no one said it's real or even supposed to be. if you hate it so much dont watch it but chill out man before you bust.
Lol. I'm with BGC on this. The show can be entertaining (only see it on video feeds) but it isn't representative of anything real other than a cartel or a lib's cowboy fantasy, BUT, there are people who think it's a thing...to the point of dressing up and buying cookware and clothes at Atwoods. My favorite are the fat dudes dressing up like rip. Clownshow.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lol. I'm with BGC on this. The show can be entertaining (only see it on video feeds) but it isn't representative of anything real other than a cartel or a lib's cowboy fantasy, BUT, there are people who think it's a thing...to the point of dressing up and buying cookware and clothes at Atwoods. My favorite are the fat dudes dressing up like rip. Clownshow.
I see the people dressing up in yellowstone clothes. only thing I can say is you cant fix stupid. I like the show but I know it aint real and I figure most people should know that and not get there panties twisted because of the stuff that happens on it. real easy to just not watch it

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see the people dressing up in yellowstone clothes. only thing I can say is you cant fix stupid. I like the show but I know it aint real and I figure most people should know that and not get there panties twisted because of the stuff that happens on it. real easy to just not watch it

This ... Remember "Dallas"?? We used to make hysterical fun of the "cowboys" on that soap opera, too. 😂😂

It's entertainment -- nothing more, nothing less. Taylor Sheridan is a master craftsman, IHMO ... The man can sure tell a story. 🤷

Latest posts

Top Bottom