Anybody CC a Ruger LC9 or LCR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been carrying the LC9 all summer and so far I ahve been happy with it. The only prob I had with it at first was some how I was hitting the mag release everytime I pulled the trigger. But after the first 3 or 4 mags I stopped doing that and so far with over 700 rounds through it its been flawless. The trigger does take soem getting used to and the loaded chamber indacatior looks funny but has yet to snag on anything like I thought it might at first.

I carry it in either a OWN pancake style or single clip IWB style holster depending on what im wearing. I wore it with the single clip IWB holster with a suit a few weeks ago and its completly disapeared with just the dress shirt tucked in.

I still carry my G19 when I want something bigger but the LC9 has been dead nuts accurate right out of the box and with 7+1 of my carry ammo, winchester 147gr t-series I dont feel under gunned. Ive dropped a few skunks, 2 dogs attacking my chickens and killed tons of paper with it. Now I did buy a 2nd mag with it when I bought the gun cause I like to have a backup.

Bear88SS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The LCR is pretty easy to shoot 357 mag through, soft enough that you can get all 5 on target every time without much practice, feels about the same as an airweight shooting heavy .38's. Only downside is if you ever have to reload a speedloader is a little finicky because of the width of the grip. If you want to shoot one bring some ammo and meet me at banner, I'm always looking for an excuse to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom