• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy M65 Field Jacket...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ve got the two I’ve had the whole time I was in, mine are the older camo though. Wouldn’t part with them! I’ll tell you though we would get the liners and sew buttons on one side and wear them under our bdu’s and gortex or any thing else, those are great and I still use them when hunting in the cold and such!!!

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'd give $100 for an original 100% cotton one with a liner. I suppose a 50/50 NYCO would be alright too, but I'd rather have cotyon.
cotton tends to suckup and hold moisture and sweat, where 50/50 NYCO stays dryer and is stronger ,especially after it ages,old cotton doesnt age well..

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
cotton tends to suckup and hold moisture and sweat, where 50/50 NYCO stays dryer and is stronger ,especially after it ages,old cotton doesnt age well..

Yeah, I guess you're right.

I think I've decided on the Propper 50/50 NYCO. It comes with a liner. Out of all the reviews I've seen, they all say it's about as close as the original as it gets.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd give $100 for an original 100% cotton one with a liner. I suppose a 50/50 NYCO would be alright too, but I'd rather have cotyon.
If I had one I'd give it to you, I was repling to @ Snattlerake remark about Omar's tent and awning, in my best middle eastern voice. Have you tried Carhart? They got some good stuff in big boy sizes.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
If I had one I'd give it to you, I was repling to @ Snattlerake remark about Omar's tent and awning, in my best middle eastern voice. Have you tried Carhart? They got some good stuff in big boy sizes.

I thought about Carhartt, but that damned brown cotton duck is so friggin' stiff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom