Anybody else noticing a lot of flies in your yard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Weirdest thing... I was overrun with flies in Olustee. Some mosquitoes, not a lot.

Here, we've seen maybe 2 or 3 flies since we've lived here. Not a single mosquito. Chiggers...little bit different story. The little bastards eat me alive...don't seem to bother my wife.
Your wife may be wearing Avon skin so soft. Works around here anyways.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not many flies here but the average mosquitos like usual but we had a hard time fighting small black ants in the house this year for some reason i finally mixed up some baking soda and sugar and put out and it either worked or they left on their own but no more ants in the house

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't get a single mosquito bite this summer but yes flies are worse than I remember them ever being. A few years back we made some dollar store fly traps that worked SO good, I think they were bringing flies in from several streets over.

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once you get one of these babies, you never have enough flies! The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

I’ve got mine equipped with a laser aiming device, I don’t miss!

Just don’t shoot the fly on the cabinet above your wife’s pot of stew, ask me how I know!

Attachments

• DD3428C0-5450-4041-9530-3C134F0B0EC3.jpeg
    DD3428C0-5450-4041-9530-3C134F0B0EC3.jpeg
    405.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom