Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered a jar of Renaissance Wax to protect my firearms. Particularly those that don't get used much. Has anyone used this? Do you need to remove the oil from the metal first? Or just apply right over the oiled firearm?

Just go right over the oil as long as it ain't soaked!! Thats what I do with Johnson's paste wax rich boy!! Renaissance Wax ..... FA,FA,FA:tounge2::cool:

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Culina round-to-square target grips in birdseye maple arrived today. This was my first experience ordering custom grips. I couldn't be happier with the process or the result. Turnaround time was a day shy of seven weeks.

The pistol is a Model 629-3 Classic. I added the gold bead site a few weeks ago.
629-3a5SM.jpg

629-3a4SM.jpg
Those are amazing looking grips. Culina Grips are very well liked and known by many S&W enthusiasts.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just bought a 9c, and am waiting for my new Priority1 holster and TLR6, no laser to arrive for my Shield. I am considering a TLR7 for the 9c.

I think you will like that M&P9c. Of all my handguns that one is my favorite to shoot and carry. Get some 17 round mags and Xgrips for the range.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you will like that M&P9c. Of all my handguns that one is my favorite to shoot and carry. Get some 17 round mags and Xgrips for the range.

I think I will too. Closer to the 26 in size but feels better, with more capacity, barely bigger than my Shield. Only drawback I see is that the WML options are few and far between, but looks like the newer Olight Mini2 fits perfect, so thats next!

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I will too. Closer to the 26 in size but feels better, with more capacity, barely bigger than my Shield. Only drawback I see is that the WML options are few and far between, but looks like the newer Olight Mini2 fits perfect, so thats next!

Yeah it has a better rail system than the Glocks. And it fits right in between my G26 and G19 and no Glock knuckle when I shoot.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I just spray shooters choice rust prevent on. It turns into a tacky protective goo. No rubbing...well not until you want to drag the unit out and use it
Like the Johnson's on the wood just to keep the humidity at bay and put it on the metal bits cause I am already there LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom