Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did a little bartering and buying today. Bought a bunch of ammo (sorry no pics), but here's the good stuff!

Picked up a P320 and P320 M17, both in FDE. Traded a Charles Daly Triple Crown O/U 12ga (That I never shot - was in excellent condition). Money wise it's about even, pretty fair trade IMO. I know I'll shoot these more than the shotgun:

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6515.jpg

IMG_6516.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cleaned out the Mustang Walmart of their remaining UMC (Green Box) 115 gr FMJ for $5.00 per box of 50. Also got two boxes of Fed HST MICRO 150 Gr for $11.00 per 20. About half price on these items. I'd post a pic...but, a pic of some boxes of ammo? Nah...not worth getting up to go take one. It was just a good deal.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious why the FDE flip ups on an all black rifle? Do you find them easier to see in that color or is that what you had laying around, or what? Just wondering, you don't see that much.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious why the FDE flip ups on an all black rifle? Do you find them easier to see in that color or is that what you had laying around, or what? Just wondering, you don't see that much.
Those things came on a complete pistol upper I bought a few years back, they stayed on that pistol until I built this gun, throwed them on it until I figured out an optic...planned to take them off, but they actually look to co-witness well with the Sig, better than the red dot on the pistol upper at least, so they might stay...

Latest posts

Top Bottom