Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't tried paint cans before. We tried everything we could to pop propane bottles with tracers. They wouldn't get it done. Just kept poking holes, not enough oxygen in the mix I guess. We even taped a lit road flair to a bottle... nothing.

Try taping a quarter pound of tannerite on each side of a one pound propane bottle, then shoot through all three, from a safe distance, of course.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got this today from AIM Surplus. LEO trade-in, Sig P229 in .40 S&W for $369. Ordered Tuesday and it was delivered to B.A.N.G. yesterday (even with the holiday), but wasn't able to pick up until today, all of you who said Patrick was a good guy and easy to work with were right.

Finish overall is better than I expected, a little wear and some scrapes where the holster retention (I assume) rubbed on the trigger guard, but it looks pretty good. The barrel looks like it's been shot a fair amount, but far from worn out.

I need another magazine for it, anyone know of a good deal?
IMG_0546.jpg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got this today from AIM Surplus. LEO trade-in, Sig P229 in .40 S&W for $369. Ordered Tuesday and it was delivered to B.A.N.G. yesterday (even with the holiday), but wasn't able to pick up until today, all of you who said Patrick was a good guy and easy to work with were right.

Finish overall is better than I expected, a little wear and some scrapes where the holster retention (I assume) rubbed on the trigger guard, but it looks pretty good. The barrel looks like it's been shot a fair amount, but far from worn out.

I need another magazine for it, anyone know of a good deal?
View attachment 150238
Have you looked at gunmagwarehouse.com? I just looked and the Sig ones are around $40 and the Mec-gar ones are about $30.

Latest posts

Top Bottom