Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You had better get that "dirty filthy thing" off of that clean bedspread.

I know, I know...I took a chance in snapping that pic back in a spare bedroom while She Who Must Be Obeyed was in the shower. Believe you me, that dirty filthy thing was well out of sight posthaste as soon as I clicked the photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not yet being sure that I want to jump into reloading another caliber but still needing a bunch of ammo to run through my new Glock 17 Gen 5 @Mad Professor suggested that I try some Speer Lawman 124 gr. 9mm from Target Sports.....I ordered a case (1000) Monday and it arrived yesterday.

Any volunteers to help me burn it up ? :)

124 gr. Speer Lawman.jpg

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not yet being sure that I want to jump into reloading another caliber but still needing a bunch of ammo to run through my new Glock 17 Gen 5 @Mad Professor suggested that I try some Speer Lawman 124 gr. 9mm from Target Sports.....I ordered a case (1000) Monday for $179.80 shipped and it arrived yesterday.

Any volunteers to help me burn it up ? :)

View attachment 153171

That's good stuff. If Blazer Brass is out of stock, that Lawman is my go too

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one of these Tipton “Gun Butlers” today and a new one-piece Tipton Cleaning Rod. The gun butler thing works fine as a cleaning station and was like $20 on Amazon Prime.
bf2bf3d666bd4c9e184cd4f20ea3017c.jpg

Atwoods has those lil gun butlers on sale from time to time for $15. The 1 piece cleaning rods will change your life. Also if you don't use them bore guides will also.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Atwoods has those lil gun butlers on sale from time to time for $15. The 1 piece cleaning rods will change your life. Also if you don't use them bore guides will also.

I really like both of these things. The Tipton Rods are the best. And using the gun butler, not trying to balance your rifle for cleaning, is pretty convenient too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom