Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to gun show in Lawton

I've been to goo shows, great shows, ok shows, and a couple of not-so-great shows

That was the crappiest show I have ever been to. Lots of tables, crowds of people ( could barely walk around)
Nearly everything in there was double retail price.
Going out, I see a sign, " visit our next show, OKC "

Wish I had seen that sign before $10 to get in. I would have left then.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
8raLMH1h.jpg

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I've been to goo shows, great shows, ok shows, and a couple of not-so-great shows

That was the crappiest show I have ever been to. Lots of tables, crowds of people ( could barely walk around)

Went to the same show. Could have got in today for free (because of the hand stamp), but the show wasn't even good enough to go for free.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not yet being sure that I want to jump into reloading another caliber but still needing a bunch of ammo to run through my new Glock 17 Gen 5 @Mad Professor suggested that I try some Speer Lawman 124 gr. 9mm from Target Sports.....I ordered a case (1000) Monday for $179.80 shipped and it arrived yesterday.

Any volunteers to help me burn it up ? :)

View attachment 153171

If you want to make an hour trip to bang a dueling tree or a partial steel challenge I'll volunteer..:patriot:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Went to the same show. Could have got in today for free (because of the hand stamp), but the show wasn't even good enough to go for free.

Next time a show comes to town, shoot me a message. I had a pile of free tickets to the show. At least then, you'll only be out your drive and a Scentsy pitch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom