Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some base pads for the P226.
Not 100% on them but leaning towards favorable.
20200413_143525.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a muzzle brake and a new bore snake for my Ruger 9mm PCC from M*CARBO. Looks to be of very good quality.

IMG_1894.JPG

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry no pics but you can see them on the website.
I picked up a couple of the Zeta6 J-clips for trial with my LCR. I have not found any other speed loaders that work well because of grip interference and I am slow as Christmas with speed strips. The Zeta6 J-clip seems to work OK so far. Still practicing.

www.zetasix.com

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry no pics but you can see them on the website.
I picked up a couple of the Zeta6 J-clips for trial with my LCR. I have not found any other speed loaders that work well because of grip interference and I am slow as Christmas with speed strips. The Zeta6 J-clip seems to work OK so far. Still practicing.

www.zetasix.com
Interesting product. I believe I'll order j-clips and the j-strips to see if clips help with my reloads. If not I'll still have some new strips. Thanks for posting this.

baroslifestyle

Marksman
Reaction score
Yes. If it goes BANG, or is associated with those things that go BANG, it generally counts.

Examples of things that count: Firearms, magazines, holsters, mag pouches, belts, optics, firearm accessories, ammunition, safes, etc.

Examples of things that don't count: Ballet tickets, sammiches, most Hawaiian Shirts, swimwear, kayaks, tennis rackets, balls, flip flops, and condiments.

Example of Hawaiian Shirt that counts:
View attachment 158461
Smooth thing. Sell sell sell like a stock trader choosing the down market. Profit is all yours mate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom