Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20200408_184018.jpg
New light for the Shield! Sold my Taurus 809 to a friend at work and needed a new bedside gun.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received some coated bullets today to do some additional testing in my search for alternative supplies for my reloading ventures.

464cb503cd1583621769c8a7b21fe5dc.jpg

Interesting packaging. My BBI's come in a flat rate box that is almost torn up by the time it gets to me with a 1000 bullets in it. I'll have to look this company up.
Edit: Cheaper than BBI as well!

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting packaging. My BBI's come in a flat rate box that is almost torn up by the time it gets to me with a 1000 bullets in it. I'll have to look this company up.
Edit: Cheaper than BBI as well!

I’ve acquired many coated bullets the last few years and I’ve been more impressed with these than any of the others. Very well coated along with consistent weight and sizing.

They have taken the bulk pricing off-line with the rush in the last 6 weeks. But you could get 124s for just under $.06 shipped at that time with a quantity of 6K. About $.064 shipped for 3K.

I’ve ordered 5 flat rate boxes of various combinations this year and the wooden boxes they custom make are a very nice touch that really protects the heavy shipment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom