Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New shoes for an old humpback.

I got some ebay grips for my carry gun. I've purchased several sets from this seller and they are located here in OK. I also added a BK grip adapter. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the white adapter on it or switch to a black one.

38a5SM.jpg

38a6SM.jpg

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New shoes for an old humpback.

I got some ebay grips for my carry gun. I've purchased several sets from this seller and they are located here in OK. I also added a BK grip adapter. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the white adapter on it or switch to a black one.
Who is your grip guy? I like those.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quoting my own post; I just watched a video on how to make simple western style leather holster and decided I am better off to seek professional assistance with this endeavor. I'd probably end up with cut-up fingers and strips of leather glued to the workbench, floor, and my forearms.

When you get one done you gotta post pics ya know... :D

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New piece of reloading equipment, Rollsizer. This preps the diameter of the cases where the die cannot get to because of the shell holder. It is a small commercial level application replacing a push through die, Case Pro, etc. capable of running about 6K an hour of 9mm cases if you can keep it fed that fast. I’ve been running it at 3K.
I need to build a small riser once I figure out where I’m going to permanently place it.

IMG_2667.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom