Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, somebody made one..

uiyadkwrgcw31.jpg

gklacy60tjv31.jpg
All that monstrosity needs is a bi-pod and a bayonet!!!:cool:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to a heads up from @Neckbeard UPS just dropped off the 5000 CCI small pistol primers that I ordered from Powder Valley last Thursday evening......with what I already had on hand and the fact I don't shoot my .38 Special and .357 Mag revolvers all that often (it's hard for me to take anything other than a 45 ACP 1911 to the range :)) I should be pretty well fixed on SP primers for awhile.

cci sp.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many thanks @Catt57. I can see a visit to Tandy Leather is in store soon!

Quoting my own post; I just watched a video on how to make simple western style leather holster and decided I am better off to seek professional assistance with this endeavor. I'd probably end up with cut-up fingers and strips of leather glued to the workbench, floor, and my forearms.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to a heads up from @Neckbeard UPS just dropped off the 5000 CCI small pistol primers that I ordered from Powder Valley last Thursday evening......with what I already had on hand and the fact I don't shoot my .38 Special and .357 Mag revolvers all that often (it's hard for me to take anything other than a 45 ACP 1911 to the range :)) I should be pretty well fixed on SP primers for awhile.

View attachment 168410
I might have received some of those today too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom