Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Todays Gleanings: Just got 500 170gr 30-30 flat nose pullet pulls today from Amer. Reloading. The 30-30 ammo shortage is officially OVER at Cowbaby's Rock-a-Dolla Ranch.

Some other odds and ends I trolled up in town local today. Talked him into 2 boxes of CCi 22WRF that is now priced cheaperto shoot than regular 22. Almost no one has one . Some times it pays off to have one of those off the wall calibers. Found a box of thunderbolts, a can of BLC-2 which one of my 30-30 loves and a plastic cartridge case for a whopping dollar. All pre- panic prices.

Second picture was NOT a decent price and took Vulture's gouging for what it is. A period correct pre- war 94 sight elevator for a model 94. Not especially proud of what I had to pay for this tiny thing but they are getting tough to find and I had to have it to replace one I lost during season.

bullet run.jpg
elevator.jpg

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What was this about an ammo shortage I heard about? I love american reloading 2k 165gr tmj, 2k 165gr hst, 4K 115/124gr hst no ammo shortage. After that, there may a shortage on primers though, and 10mm brassView attachment 190247
View attachment 190248

Yup saw a Federal video that said all primers are being consumed for production.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally have one! I've been kicking myself since I missed out on the 17L that @Mad Professor put up for sale a while back. I'm happy to say I finally own one! Got this from an uncle of a co-worker. He's the original owner, and claims to have only put 2 magazines through this one. After tearing it down and giving it a thorough cleaning tonight, I believe he is correct on the round count. This thing is in amazing condition!

17L.JPG

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally have one! I've been kicking myself since I missed out on the 17L that @Mad Professor put up for sale a while back. I'm happy to say I finally own one! Got this from an uncle of a co-worker. He's the original owner, and claims to have only put 2 magazines through this one. After tearing it down and giving it a thorough cleaning tonight, I believe he is correct on the round count. This thing is in amazing condition!

View attachment 190310

Nice Score!

I’ve still got a couple of them. A brand new Gen 3 and a well loved Gen 1. I need to find a Gen 2.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 190310

Good purchase. I kick myself for not getting one of the Romanian guns years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Todays Gleanings: Just got 500 170gr 30-30 flat nose pullet pulls today from Amer. Reloading. The 30-30 ammo shortage is officially OVER at Cowbaby's Rock-a-Dolla Ranch.

Some other odds and ends I trolled up in town local today. Talked him into 2 boxes of CCi 22WRF that is now priced cheaperto shoot than regular 22. Almost no one has one . Some times it pays off to have one of those off the wall calibers. Found a box of thunderbolts, a can of BLC-2 which one of my 30-30 loves and a plastic cartridge case for a whopping dollar. All pre- panic prices.

Second picture was NOT a decent price and took Vulture's gouging for what it is. A period correct pre- war 94 sight elevator for a model 94. Not especially proud of what I had to pay for this tiny thing but they are getting tough to find and I had to have it to replace one I lost during season.

View attachment 190257 View attachment 190258
I had to replace a model 94 rear sight elevator just a couple weeks ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom