Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice. Did you get it from them directly? I have been intrigued with these. Let us know how it runs.
That's the only way you can get them. If you're interested,you have to go to the site and register. Fill out your address etc. Then pick a FFL that you are going to use. It helps if you use one that is registered with Extar. There's a map that tells you which ones are. You can sign up for a email alert when they go on sale,but it's a waste of time unless you act immediately,because they sell out in 15 minutes or less. Here's what I did. Be logged on to the site by 5:59 p.m. Central time. They generally release them on Monday,Wednesday, Friday at 6:00. Keep refreshing the page. If it doesn't change to Buy Now,that means they are not being released. It took me 2 weeks of hovering around the site to get one. Every so often they will sell some on Sundays around 10:00.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the only way you can get them. If you're interested,you have to go to the site and register. Fill out your address etc. Then pick a FFL that you are going to use. It helps if you use one that is registered with Extar. There's a map that tells you which ones are. You can sign up for a email alert when they go on sale,but it's a waste of time unless you act immediately,because they sell out in 15 minutes or less. Here's what I did. Be logged on to the site by 5:59 p.m. Central time. They generally release them on Monday,Wednesday, Friday at 6:00. Keep refreshing the page. If it doesn't change to Buy Now,that means they are not being released. It took me 2 weeks of hovering around the site to get one. Every so often they will sell some on Sundays around 10:00.
Nice. The reason I asked is was wondering if you got it private party. I have only seen one for sale in the wild and it was at Wannemachers November 2019 and the guy wanted $900.00 Congratulations on the score.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This came
in:
5D8F3DEA-DCDF-409D-A1EE-7C726285923A.jpeg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice. The reason I asked is was wondering if you got it private party. I have only seen one for sale in the wild and it was at Wannemachers November 2019 and the guy wanted $900.00 Congratulations on the score.
I had one for a while and it was great. Only reason I don't have it now is I'm self employed and work slowed down to a crawl and these had to be sacrificed. Throw a red dot on it and a stack of 33 round magazines and have fun all day. Well, when ammo was affordable that is.

Wish I could have gotten $900 for mine. [emoji38]

Latest posts

Top Bottom