Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
What load are you shooting from it?

Don’t know yet. Never really worked up a load for the old barrel. Was working with some 95gr SMKs. The factory barrel was a sporter profile and the OD at the muzzle was too small for 5/8x24 threads. I picked up this Rem 700 EtronX SS fluted .243 barrel in the classifieds here for cheap. A friend helped me thread and install it. I’ll try the 95gr SMKs and the remainder of the 75gr Vmaxs I’ve got so I can see if it likes heavier or lighter bullets.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a new home defense firearm. Benelli M4. This thing is a bad a##. I'm taking it out this morning. Been up the last couple of hours drinking coffee and cleaning it. I'll post a pic in the shotgun thread.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Nork 1911 and the CZ 22LR conversion are at the post office for today's delivery. disassembly, ultra sonic cleaning, CLP soaking will take up the rest of the day. the Norinco 1911's are really well built, only 1911 i've taken apart and no hand fitting required, doesn't show a file mark on the safety, just the barrel hood has hand tool marks.

need to find someone in Canada cause you can still buy the old stock there for 326 bucks, i want a commander

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped by Big Boys and picked up a S&W model 64 dao. A little flitz and some new grips and she cleaned up good as new. Smooth and light trigger.
2792198_01_smith_and_wesson_model_64_6_640.jpg

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
got the Norinco and the Cz conversion today. the Norinco looks to be unfired and is now undergoing a detailed cleaning and soak. the CZ slide fits the 75B frame perfectly and is in super condition for an almost 30 year old conversion kit, it is also apart and undergoing the super clean and soak

Latest posts

Top Bottom