Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun related? Yeah I think so. LOL @Honey Badger sold me a nice AR pistol or SBR (I dont understand the difference) with 5 mags and 300 rounds of ammo. Very pleased with the transaction and the purchase.
View attachment 203589
I was 4th in line for your ar pistol....The old sage advise of you snooze you loose came into play here....I was just a little late but my loss is your gain...congrats...!!!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did some running around this morning

20210430_115514.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These came today; Silent Thunder Guardian IWB Holsters for my Glock 43X and my Springfield Arms Hellcat. These leather lined Kydex holsters are great for AIWB, especially. You can adjust the ride height and degree of cant quickly, in order to carry strong side IWB with an FBI, or up to 30 degrees cant, or swing the clip over the other way, again up to 30 degrees, and you have a cross draw configuration. www.giholsters.co,

Two New ST.jpg
ST W G43X and HC.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a Kimber Micro 9 today. Good feeling little pistol. Looking forward to the range this weekend

3VCct5g.png

Nice little pistol there. But my... uh...friend...I mean this guy I met at range... said to be careful cleaning it, with the slide off, it is real easy to rotate the frame mounted safety lever up just a tad too far, and when you do, SPROING! You'll launch the little pin and the tiny, almost invisible spring into that dimension where such tiny parts go. He also told me that it is really easy to put the idiot mark on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom