Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Hodrod I have the same scope in FFP on my bolt gun. It may not be the newest kid on the block but it's a great scope. Sure wish it was sitting on a Barrett though!
I could have purchased other scopes (nightforce was my 2nd choice but I wanted to keep the gun period correct)....I just finished mounting it a few minutes ago as I couldn't find my two bubble levels earlier....It looks great on the barrett.....here are a couple of pic's:

Attachments

• SANY0124.JPG
    SANY0124.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 53
  • SANY0121.JPG
    SANY0121.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 50
  • SANY0126.JPG
    SANY0126.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 51

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the hitch pin setup instead of the old screw in eyebolts. Like you said, quick and easy and they are hardened steel.

Hitch pins are for the folding mechanism. They're 24" apart with a bolt in the middle...so pull the pins out and unfold the two studs and reinstall the pins through the matched holes and now the two studs are longer to hold all the plates. Reverse to take apart and put in my car...so I can take this places with me and shoot steel (and lots of it) wherever I'm going. I'm adding the eye bolts with hitching rings tomorrow that the plates/chains hang from. Once I get it all set finished I'll show the pile ready for transport, then the unit assembled, and time myself setting it up just to see how long it takes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom