Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got my 507K a few days ago. It's already on the way back to Holosun. The "shake-awake" never worked. I tried all the recommendations and troubleshooting, reading the manual, etc. It only worked if I gave the side of the gun a good whack. Even racking the slide wouldn't "wake" it up. That thing was harder to wake up than a teenager. I think they've already shipped a replacement, though. If that's the case, good for them and I'll be happy if it works as advertised. It seemed like a pretty useful piece of gear and worked well otherwise.
I debated what optic to get, for my shield plus, and settled on the always on Swampfox Sentinel. The shield isn't cut yet, so I can't give you a firsthand account, but I wanted the auto brightness feature of the non shake awake one. I didn't want to have remember to adjust brightness every time I went from indoor to outdoor and they estimate two years of battery life, for the always on model. That being said I have shake awake on my long gun sights and they work fine.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought this old hunk-a-junk this evening. It probably isn't worth firing, but would look good as a wall hanger.

It's from some obscure European company. It's called a Benelli M4!!

Joking aside, I'm super happy I was able to get this.

Capture.JPG

Let the 922r parts hunting begin, 7 round mag tube here we come - just as the good lord intended. I think I'm going to keep the stock for now. I thought I would want the collapsible Benelli stock, but this thing feels pretty good. Length of pull isn't bad for me at all.

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought this old hunk-a-junk this evening. It probably isn't worth firing, but would look good as a wall hanger.

View attachment 216896

Let the 922r parts hunting begin, 7 round mag tube here we come - just as the good lord intended. I think I'm going to keep the stock for now. I thought I would want the collapsible Benelli stock, but this thing feels pretty good. Length of pull isn't bad for me at all.
Most excellent! Congratulations!!

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 216896

You done good!!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most excellent! Congratulations!!
Thank you. Now I'm really in a pickle. As luck would have it, I have found the 7 round tube, spring, and trigger kit parts that were on the top of my list to get this to a 7 round 922r compliant status, all in stock. It'd be another $240 + tax and shipping from one site, and $228 + tax and shipping from another site. Now I have to decide if I want to spend another ~$500 tonight on additional parts or not! Ain't nuttin' cheap on these things!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you. Now I'm really in a pickle. As luck would have it, I have found the 7 round tube, spring, and trigger kit parts that were on the top of my list to get this to a 7 round 922r compliant status, all in stock. It'd be another $240 + tax and shipping from one site, and $228 + tax and shipping from another site. Now I have to decide if I want to spend another ~$500 tonight on additional parts or not! Ain't nuttin' cheap on these things!
Just do it.....glad I could help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom