Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today’s loot…507K from @carready and a little ammo from Academy on Broadway in Edmond. If you’re looking for anything they are very well stocked as of 9:30 this morning, haven’t seen the shelves that full in a long time.
View attachment 216830
Nice!

You will like that 507k sir. I had both the RomeoZero models, and was never happy. That 507k can take a beating and keeping going

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today I got from my favourite gun dealer Reddog1:
S&W model 58 41 magnum, I have never owned nor shot one.
Then, I had to buy a thumbpiece for the aforementioned S&W model 10 I won on GB.
I’ve got an opportunity to buy a S&W 57, but I’m just not sure I want to go down that rabbit hole. If I buy the gun, then I have to buy dies, brass, and bullets, and I already load for too many calibers. :rolleyes2

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice!

You will like that 507k sir. I had both the RomeoZero models, and was never happy. That 507k can take a beating and keeping going
Good to hear! I’ve been really happy with the Holosun optics so far.
i shot the P365xl with the Romeo the other evening…didn’t hate it but I’m not crazy about the plastic body on it and to my eyes the dot didn’t seem quite as crisp.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to hear! I’ve been really happy with the Holosun optics so far.
i shot the P365xl with the Romeo the other evening…didn’t hate it but I’m not crazy about the plastic body on it and to my eyes the dot didn’t seem quite as crisp.
Aaron beat that sucker down and it kept going.

The 32 MOA circle is a good reticle to have. You will find that reticle quick when transitioning between targets.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Kalashnikov KR103
BD1994A4-5850-47BF-8218-45478DDB29E3.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice!

Just got my 507K a few days ago. It's already on the way back to Holosun. The "shake-awake" never worked. I tried all the recommendations and troubleshooting, reading the manual, etc. It only worked if I gave the side of the gun a good whack. Even racking the slide wouldn't "wake" it up. That thing was harder to wake up than a teenager. I think they've already shipped a replacement, though. If that's the case, good for them and I'll be happy if it works as advertised. It seemed like a pretty useful piece of gear and worked well otherwise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom