Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Traded for a couple of CZs recently, picked up a P10c a couple days ago and the SP01 tactical today.
8F67ED56-F75B-49F0-B4D8-CD6B28F083D8.jpeg
A255C18F-6642-49AA-B0EB-A0E91EEE3D6A.jpeg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes 'ya have to search far and wide before you can find that special 'thing' that'll follow you home 🤔
Yep. Trure words indeed. Sort of like the college trip my frat and I did to Vegas in the 70's. Buddy had something follow him home and had some splainnin to do...Ha

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Bought a PSA Dagger and an extra frame. Put an Advantage Arms 22LR slide on the extra frame.

I'm not a fan of the PSA magwell design. I wish I could find a magwell adapter that didn't cost almost as much as the frames.

View attachment 254149
I believe I have a link for that adapter somewhere. Let me look.

ETA: Here is a link to an adapter for 17 round mags. I thought they made one for the 15 round mags but I guess not.

https://bloodywheelsusa.com/store

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked this up this past weekend.
Full rifle RH.JPG

Marlin 336 in .30-30. Serial number shows born in 1974, so there is no slide-safety. JM stamped, of course.

Receiver-Barrel LH,shows JM stmp.JPG

The guy priced it low. So low I gave him a chance to change his mind - "Seems a bit cheap. Are you sure on the price?" He affirmed, so I bought it. Didn't even quibble. I'm not going to tell you what I paid, but it's substantially less than these are going for.

However, it's not all beer and skittles; the rifle has some problems. Some scratches on the receiver; side and top, and the scope mount screw hole inserts are missing-
Top of receiver.JPG

Front sight hood missing, front sight took a few hits too -
End of barrel LH, frnt sight.JPG

Whomever mounted the sling stud made the classic error of screwing it into the Marlin "Bullseye" -
RH stock.JPG

I wasn't looking for one of these, in fact I've been trying to not buy any more firearms, in order to fund my first suppressor.

It was just too cheap to pass; I suppose I can live with it.

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
What range are you at in those pics? That place looks nice.
It’s the okmulgee WMA range. They just redid it the last year or two. Super nice, there’s a shotgun clay area, a 50yd pistol area, and a 200 yd rifle range. I’m a huge fan, it’s nice to have a good range to hit up in the middle of the day if hunting is slow.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s the okmulgee WMA range. They just redid it the last year or two. Super nice, there’s a shotgun clay area, a 50yd pistol area, and a 200 yd rifle range. I’m a huge fan, it’s nice to have a good range to hit up in the middle of the day if hunting is slow.
I like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom