Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap man, that’s the fold at the end of the rainbow right there! Would you adopt me so I can use some of that? LOL
The adoption window is closed :nono1:. Ain't gonna happen.

The problem with trading, is that despite the stories that I've heard about someone trading a broken hockey stick for a diamond riviere necklace, it seems that in the real world one must give something of value (at least valued by the other party) in order to get something of value.

To get powder that is hard to find, one has to give up something else...

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The problem with trading, is that despite the stories that I've heard about someone trading a broken hockey stick for a diamond riviere necklace, it seems that in the real world one must give something of value (at least valued by the other party) in order to get something of value.

Sad, but true!

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I had to come off an optic to get some N570. Trade was heavily in the other guys favor, but I got exactly what I was needing. I call it a win for now with the way some powders are

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to come off an optic to get some N570. Trade was heavily in the other guys favor, but I got exactly what I was needing. I call it a win for now with the way some powders are
In my case, the powder was used as a sweetener. It tipped the balance enough to get the deal done. He didn't really need it, and I can always use more 2400.

I think we both walked away satisfied.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Got lucky and came across the Taurus TX22 6 pack magazine combo that Taurus offers once in awhile on their site.. $113 shipped. Ordered on March 11th and they came in today. Not to bad! Case is pretty nice quality as well.
5F429C71-63A6-499D-A2D2-8B8EADCA1012.jpeg
55227DA5-2276-4B95-879B-14CB35ECC5D7.jpeg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had one of these when they first came out, but had to sell it when things got rough... But finally found one in the wild and picked it up today. My left handed Ruger GSR Scout rifle in .308 with a vortex scout scope. I'm a happy man today

View attachment 356553
I have one of those and it’s my favorite especially when I put the can on it.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had one of these when they first came out, but had to sell it when things got rough... But finally found one in the wild and picked it up today. My left handed Ruger GSR Scout rifle in .308 with a vortex scout scope. I'm a happy man today

View attachment 356553
Just be sure you don’t use “your handle “ 7.63x39…… 308 win is 7.62x51

Latest posts

Top Bottom