Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m just on a roll! I got my first actual gun belt and 100 rounds of .45 from big boys today. I’m glad I got the belt a couple inches bigger that what I’d typically get!
37F75785-7333-49C7-BB6C-33C9EDEDC784.jpeg

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Expectin' prosperity, are we? :D

Congrats! :thumb:
:drunk2:
Haha I hope not i just looked at a 36”, what I’d typically get for my belts and pants, and it was tiny. The 40” is perfect. I seem to remember someone else selling a belt on here that was “their size” but too small in reality. Something to be aware of if you ever order one from the internet.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m just on a roll! I got my first actual gun belt and 100 rounds of .45 from big boys today. I’m glad I got the belt a couple inches bigger that what I’d typically get!View attachment 198346

Haha I hope not i just looked at a 36”, what I’d typically get for my belts and pants, and it was tiny. The 40” is perfect. I seem to remember someone else selling a belt on here that was “their size” but too small in reality. Something to be aware of if you ever order one from the internet.

I just ordered a tapered one from http://www.abetterbeltusa.com . Talked to them on the phone to get exactly what I wanted. It takes a couple weeks to get since they are made to order. I'll let you all know how it works out..

They give this sizing method.

www.abetterbeltusa.com_product_images_uploaded_images_measure1.png

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 198489
got a very nice AK. It’s a interarms “tantal” sporter. One of the early good ones! Not the crap century built haha. I keep seeing piles of 5.45 everywhere so I wanted a rifle chambered in it.
Bout wore my finger out clicking around looking for this thread!!:cool: Sweet find you got there, I have a Tantal as well, really enjoy shooting it and cannot wait until the ammo prices get back to normal!! I put the stuff together to reload for it and the 47 while these prices are knuts.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bout wore my finger out clicking around looking for this thread!!:cool: Sweet find you got there, I have a Tantal as well, really enjoy shooting it and cannot wait until the ammo prices get back to normal!! I put the stuff together to reload for it and the 47 while these prices are knuts.
You keep that wire folder on there? I assume it’s comfortable enough with the light recoil?

Latest posts

Top Bottom