Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SGA Ammo.......I buy most of my ammo from them....I order and its here the next day....a little pricy but saves me a lot of time. I'm caregiver for my 97 year old mother so I can't get out to look for ammo too often....I also purchase from Gunbroker from time to time.

Sgammo is my go to....not since the pandemic, but precious, all 5.56 from cheapest russian to imi, wolf 9mm even though I reload and all Russian calibers. They currently have some pretty decently priced name brand .223/5.56

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, last night. A big shot out to @chazroh and @adamsredlines for hooking me up. These guys went out of their way to find it and get it to me! Now, I can finish up a loading project for the .257 Weatherby!
H4831.jpg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered a new Desanti leather holster for my FN FNX 45. Wish they made one that you can have your holosun red dot and a light but all you can get is in kydex and I hate kydex. So I got this one today and trimmed out the leather at the top for the red dot can fit. Rough now but by the time I'm done it will be as smooth as a baby's butt.
I like Desanti holsters. Have several. The second pic is a shot of the loop for the thumb break (that I like). Gonna be heavy carry gun but with the double stack 45 in the gun and two stacks on my belt, I'm good.
Holster no 1.JPG
Holster No 2.JPG
Holster No 2.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom