Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got an old S&W 3000 riot shotgun with a 20" barrel and rifle sights off GB. It's sitting beside my couch loaded with military 00 buckshot, I may get a choate mag extension for it. Also, got my TCSO Glock 21 today, and a kel-tec P32 missing the magazine.
SCORE..........good day for new toys.....

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked this beauty up from @rockchalk06 earlier today, just now put the Holosun on. FN 509m, I like it and my 509c needed a big brother. Plus I thought he’d need a down payment on the Staccato, lol. Always happy to help out!
Didn’t get a chance to shoot today but it feels just like a slightly larger 509c, I’m sure I’m going to love it.
View attachment 223920
Super nice and great look......you seem to get something new every day.....:clap3:

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Until the 502 hit's shelves lol
Yeah, “little while” is such a relative term! For a five year old kid it could be 10 minutes, for a fully grown adult a month or two. When it comes to firearms purchases I’m probably right in the middle leaning more to the five year olds perspective.

Latest posts

Top Bottom