Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRF98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a really nice ruger 77/357 that I topped with a burris fullfield 2 and a decent desantis shoulder holster for $5.

Attachments

• 20220820_154729.jpg
    20220820_154729.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220820_150149_HDR.jpg
    20220820_150149_HDR.jpg
    887.1 KB · Views: 0

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much did you pay for the Bear? They don't come up used very often. My dad was a huge fan of em
They don’t make this one anymore. Closest is a tad smaller and goes for $2300. I paid $850 do felt like I did well there. Binoculars not so much.

Mats

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don’t make this one anymore. Closest is a tad smaller and goes for $2300. I paid $850 do felt like I did well there. Binoculars not so much.
Was this estate sale in Norman by chance? I was just at one yesterday that had lots of old binoculars and reloading dies. All the dies I needed were gone of course...

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was this estate sale in Norman by chance? I was just at one yesterday that had lots of old binoculars and reloading dies. All the dies I needed were gone of course...
Yes Sir, we mingled without realizing. I guess that fella had a boatload of firearms that sold at previous auctions just a week or two ago. I got two very nice Marlins at one of the Branch Auctions in Goldby a couple years back. The following year I watched primers go at 10x normal price. Seriously, people bid $350 for a brick. Six months earlier the’d been $35 a brick in stores.

Mats

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Sir, we mingled without realizing. I guess that fella had a boatload of firearms that sold at previous auctions just a week or two ago. I got two very nice Marlins at one of the Branch Auctions in Goldby a couple years back. The following year I watched primers go at 10x normal price. Seriously, people bid $350 for a brick. Six months earlier the’d been $35 a brick in stores.
I had a hunch it may have been you I talked to. I'm glad you managed to find a few things there! My wife and I are trying to make it out to more estate sales, we just never seem to find out about them till later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom