Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered my Banish 30 on 2 Feb 22. They called me 4 May 22 and said the paperwork had not been submitted, but they were on it now.

So, 3 months my paperwork sat there at Silencer Central without being submitted. No explanation, no apology, no anything.

Now it's the end of September, still no suppressor.

Not real happy with Silencer Central.
Yeah. I have already had some reservations with them. With filling out forms etc I had to tell them on 4 different occasions that they had a typo in my address. I would have thought more diligence would have been exercised With these types of transactions. I did an NFA trust on my own several years ago. It took about 6 months. I was hoping the new electronic filing would be quicker—- the main reading I went with Silencer Central. There is a customer portal to check where your application is at the time. Were you able to see that or is it not accurate?

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah. I have already had some reservations with them. With filling out forms etc I had to tell them on 4 different occasions that they had a typo in my address. I would have thought more diligence would have been exercised With these types of transactions. I did an NFA trust on my own several years ago. It took about 6 months. I was hoping the new electronic filing would be quicker—- the main reading I went with Silencer Central. There is a customer portal to check where your application is at the time. Were you able to see that or is it not accurate?
I saw nothing on the Federal site, is that what you mean? I checked at almost 3 months.

That's when I started calling SC, and they eventually called me back.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw nothing on the Federal site, is that what you mean? I checked at almost 3 months.

That's when I started calling SC, and they eventually called me back.
No it’s a part of your account with silencer central. I don’t think there’s anyway to check on what ATF is or isn’t doing

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PALMENTTO build kit 7.62 Added pistol grip

Attachments

• IMG_1932.JPG
    IMG_1932.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1933.JPG
    IMG_1933.JPG