Anybody have a Rex Silentium MG7?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My local gun shop had high praise for these cans, and I bought one….. with the plan of a second one soon. Can anyone give me some insight? I would have loved to have tried one out, but that ain’t really the way this gig works.

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The prices on the Rex cans are just too good to pass up. I bought one, but now I’m seriously considering a second to be used as a dedicated can for my 223. As I said, our local shop is very high on them, and I’ve watched lots of videos online (because that’s about my only option 🤣) and it seems like they’re durable and effective.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly I expected more traction in this thread. I've been sorely tempted to get one, especially since GH can get them custom with the exact number of baffles you want

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 from GHarms, and I think they are the best bang for the buck out there. I wanted them or hunting rifles. They are short and light and half the price of similar weight/construction type cans. I'm very pleased with them so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom