Anybody into high end Hotwheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
WOW! Had no idea to the value of such!!! Very cool!

I have some mint Tonka trucks that I had from the early 60's. Right now some are in my office but I may try to sell them at some point.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is scratching the surface of high end stuff. Should do around $1,500 but could go less or more. Last one went $1,825 but the sky is the limit for other stuff (approaching the 6-figure mark)

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow went through probably 1000s of hot wheels as a kid who knows how much I distroyed. Good luck

Me too, I actually made "wrecked" cars in my Dad's bench vise.

It's possible that Hot Wheels track might have been used to bust my ass with on more than one occasion, Mom would grab the nearest item that looked like it would work...

I still have some of my old ones, mongoose and snake funny cars and dragsters, classic cord, etc.

I also have some from my Hot Wheels Frenzy in the mid to late '90's. I've parsed it down a lot, but there are still a lot of boxes in a closet...

I had no idea the buses were bringing that much, although I was aware there are a few of the cars that brought quite a bit, that's way higher than I thought.

For me it is fun to collect all of a specific car, cars like the '34 Ford, or '57 Chevy, and finding all of the variations, and then Special edition cars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom