Anybody into high end Hotwheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a collection of them, mainly cars I like I think I'm up to 20-30 Nova's. I'll go for old muscle or realistic cars, I have also started aiming for the movie cars they put out. Maybe in 30 to 40 years they will be worth something.

My coolest one is a Ford Mustang I got the card signed by jack roush, I need a protective case for it.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0111.JPG

I have a few from the '70'. This is the only one I have in the package. I got this when I had a booth at SEMA in 2005.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
congrats adam! i see a new gun in your future.
i used to get on ebay and search for 'redline lot'. if i could buy the auction for $5-7 per car, i'd buy it. when i got it to the house, i'd check out what i had and price it accordingly. made some serious cash that way.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buyer got his car today and is happy and thus, so am I.

I was a nervous wreck sending it as that car is worth about $250 without the package its in...so thats alot of money for cardboard.
It was double boxed and had lots of packaging...ended up weighing 4.5 pounds to ship and cost $63 to do so. I only charged $15 for shipping but being as the car sold for about $750 more than I was expecting...I'm cool with that haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom