Anybody need a deer lease?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4.00 an acre and you guys are complaining??? I paid 16.50 per acre for my Alabama lease and that was a decent deal. You aint getting nothing for less than 8.00 a acre there and that land sucks. You gonna pay at least 10.00-20.00 a acre for a good piece of property. Enjoy yourself at these prices cause its only gonna go up. On the other hand you could buy your own and not have to complain.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would work for a place to hunt but would never pay. It's a matter of meat for me. I think it would be nice and it might be a good price for someone who isn't poor like me. If I had 1200 bucks I would leave the bucks in the woods for you all to shoot and eat my grade a beef. I'm still waiting for someone here in Sallisaw to let me hunt for free or some labor. Cuz I can't pay to play.

However people I know WOULD pay that all day long around here.Because they can!!!!

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more! Butcher the steers and go hunting on public land for free, if you didn't get a deer so what you have two steers in your freezer.

I third this. Can't believe people would actually pay money to get what comes free with your hunting license. Shame that what was once just a simple country boy activity has become so commericalized. City folks with too much money I say.

dyabolical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I third this. Can't believe people would actually pay money to get what comes free with your hunting license. Shame that what was once just a simple country boy activity has become so commericalized. City folks with too much money I say.

I think it has more to do with the stupid media making people think that you are not a true deer hunter unless you are dropping 170" or bigger deer.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I dont know if u realized this but its those simple country boys who are the ones rising the prices (property owners)

Some of u guys must not lease cause if u think that was a bad deal u got another thing comming if u ever decide to go find one. Then the reason I lease instead of all the "public is free guys", I like to hang my stands and cams without having to worry about never seeing them again, plus i dont like the idea of a bunch of yahoos in the woods with guns while I have my wife out with me. So ya I will pay for the convinience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom