Anybody need a deer lease?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know if u realized this but its those simple country boys who are the ones rising the prices (property owners)

Some of u guys must not lease cause if u think that was a bad deal u got another thing comming if u ever decide to go find one. Then the reason I lease instead of all the "public is free guys", I like to hang my stands and cams without having to worry about never seeing them again, plus i dont like the idea of a bunch of yahoos in the woods with guns while I have my wife out with me. So ya I will pay for the convinience.

I will second that.

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dont know if u realized this but its those simple country boys who are the ones rising the prices (property owners)

Some of u guys must not lease cause if u think that was a bad deal u got another thing comming if u ever decide to go find one. Then the reason I lease instead of all the "public is free guys", I like to hang my stands and cams without having to worry about never seeing them again, plus i dont like the idea of a bunch of yahoos in the woods with guns while I have my wife out with me. So ya I will pay for the convinience.

If you think that your leased land is any more safe from thieves than public land then you've got a big surprise in store for you. All that " LEASED - KEEP OFF" sign says to a thief is " I've got some good stuff in here boys, come n' get it!", kinda like leaving the box for your new 50" LCD TV sitting on the curb.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think that your leased land is any more safe from thieves than public land then you've got a big surprise in store for you. All that " LEASED - KEEP OFF" sign says to a thief is " I've got some good stuff in here boys, come n' get it!", kinda like leaving the box for your new 50" LCD TV sitting on the curb.

I'll give u that
ya things still disapear on private, i had all my camping stuff stolen off my lease a few years ago and i was only gone for one night! but if u pick the right lease then its a lot better than knowing anyone in the world has the right to walk by your stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom