Anybody understand what this guy is trying to say?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I smell what he be shovin. It like the straw purse thing. If'n you no he is buyin just to sale to sumone else, then that be a straw purse, rite? If 99% of salers know that 100% of buyers are saleing then where's that 1%???? You dont even no?

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I smell what he be shovin. It like the straw purse thing. If'n you no he is buyin just to sale to sumone else, then that be a straw purse, rite? If 99% of salers know that 100% of buyers are saleing then where's that 1%???? You dont even no?

YES!

... I mean, NO!

what? wait...

cadoll

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its easy.
Mama told junior that as soon as she could figure out how much tax refund she was getting that she would buy junior a real rifle(airsoft is losing appeal).
When junior told mama how much real rifle would cost, mama say no way!
Junior now mad cause everybody charging too much money for real rifles and tries to solve problem by making gun owners feel guilty.

Make sense?

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_DeerSackFence.jpg

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its easy.
Mama told junior that as soon as she could figure out how much tax refund she was getting that she would buy junior a real rifle(airsoft is losing appeal).
When junior told mama how much real rifle would cost, mama say no way!
Junior now mad cause everybody charging too much money for real rifles and tries to solve problem by making gun owners feel guilty.

Make sense?

He!! Yeah,,....NO ;(

Latest posts

Top Bottom