Anybody used a B.A.D. and your thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm waiting on Magpul to send me my replacement - apparently they had a bad run of them (either the back or the screw were out of spec) and it causes the screw to spin without tightening in the back - I used literally no force at all to get mine to do it.

Unfortunately because of this issue, they're backordered as Magpul is of them at the moment :(

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only complaint with mine is that it seems loose and sloppy. It is held tightly to the bolt stop, but the extra arm on the bolt stop accentuates how loose it is in the receiver. It's not the fault of the BAD lever itself, it is just a victim of the original design of the rifle. It was not designed to have a three inch long piece of aluminum attached to the bolt stop, so it is very much the afterthought that it feels like. Honestly, I would probably not have mine on the rifle if I did not have a Redi-Mod clamped to the receiver. Neat idea though.

Rob

Latest posts

Top Bottom