Anybody used M&S Processed Brass?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Kinda brings the cost of loading up if you buy from them.. $35 for 500 pieces of processed 9mm brass… meh.

The math checks out for it to be a better buy if you just buy 500 rounds of factory loaded ammo I think… Let’s say for 500 rounds of 9mm using X-Treme 115gr Bullets. This wouldn’t include your shipping and hazmat costs though..

Brass: $35
Primers: $50
Bullets: $40
Powder: ???

Without factoring in cost of powder you’re already pretty much at what it costs to buy 500 rounds of 9mm ammo.

ark-and-spark

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a nice batch of 308 brass from brass monkeys on gunbroker. $100 per 500 all the same headstamp. It looks much better than the lot I got from top brass. Most of the lot from top brass wasn’t reamed properly and I had to be run it through a Dillion swager.

My limited experience buying processed brass so far has been a crap shoot.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent off a batch to them that I'll get back this next week, but didn't know if anybody else had any experiences with them.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me and just my personal opinion and knows everyone is different but paying someone to do the work for you defeats 1 of the purposes of reloading, making cheaper ammo than what you can buy off the shelves.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me and just my personal opinion and knows everyone is different but paying someone to do the work for you defeats 1 of the purposes of reloading, making cheaper ammo than what you can buy off the shelves.
Some people don't have the time.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have tried other peoples ready to load brass minus the primers.
Not one time ever did that brass out group my self prepped ready to load brass.

4 to 4.5 minutes per case for my prep job.
I do have time to reload and I have time to shoot but what I shoot from my barrels better be of the utmost accuracy or it is all wasted time and I might as well go back to 1980's where a 20 round box of store ammo would last a few years.
1 or 2 shots to sight in and 1 for the deer I will kill.

Prepping brass does suck but I really like the end result I get with my brass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom