Anyone else excited about H&H 's expo this weekend ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as not as many vendors, what can I say...sometimes they have conflicts, sometimes they don't. Ruger never comes.They are distributor only and the rep gets paid whether he darkens our door or not. Glock is Glock, they have a large chunk of the market sewn up, and they behave like it will always be that way.

We also lost a few vendors to the Shooting Industry Masters which was scheduled at the same time. That being said, we had more vendors this year than ever before.

Perceptions maybe. I didn't see the Trijicon guys there nor the Henry vendor both of which I was looking forward to as I am in the market for an Octagon barreled Henry Bigboy in 44 mag and looking thru a Trijicon which has the finest, clearest optics I've ever seen gives me...

Well we'll just leave it at that.

Or it may just be the layout or the reps some of which need dealing with the public lessons.

Anyway the expo is a nice and interesting way to kill a lunch hour and going again will be in my future. I just won't set my expectations quite as high going forward.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see the Trijicon guys there nor the Henry vendor ...

Anyway the expo is a nice and interesting way to kill a lunch hour and going again will be in my future.

The Trijicon rep is also the Springfield Armory rep. I could have sworn I saw him with an ACOG on a SOCOM...but admittedly, I was running with my head cut off most of each day. Henry has no reps, I wish they did. I would love to shoot a Big Boy myself.

Now, if some of the reps need "dealing with the public" lessons, I need to know it. Shoot me a PM if you can tell which ones.

Lastly, all gun and prize winners were notified of their good luck this morning by yours truly, so If I didn't call you, I'm sorry, you didn't win. :)

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perceptions maybe. I didn't see the Trijicon guys there nor the Henry vendor both of which I was looking forward to as I am in the market for an Octagon barreled Henry Bigboy in 44 mag and looking thru a Trijicon which has the finest, clearest optics I've ever seen gives me...

Buy both. You should mount the ACOG on the lever action. Maybe it's never been done before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom