Anyone else excited about H&H 's expo this weekend ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went this afternoon with the wife and kiddo in tow. They went to the snack bar as I wandered around the tables. I only spent $14. $ Gave the wife $4 to snack on and $10 for me to shoot 3 guns. Went over to S&W and tried the 686 I believe ( was hoping I could try the .357 with .357 bullets but nope. Then on to Taurus to try .38 special ( no .357 available ) Model 851B2UL I think . Then off to Charter Arms to try the .38 Undercover. Well needless to say before I thought I wanted a wheel gun, now I know .................................I WANT A WHEEL GUN !!! (but no money for it now )

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walked around and hung out with the Loopers for a while. There were some pretty cool AR varients, not really anything I feel I need to save up for. It was my first time to go by their expo. Not too bad, I liked talking with several of the reps about demoing som of the items, but for the most part I have seen everything before.

So of you guys/gals that have went so far, what did you think of the flashbang bra holster? I know several of the ladies there, were wearing the holster. Very concealable. You can youtube the holster, pretty cool stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom