Anyone else excited about H&H 's expo this weekend ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm going back to play some more on Saturday. Thanks H&H for putting on such a cool event every year.

It is definitely our pleasure. Look me up, ask for the mgr. I'm always happy when I can put a face to the name.

If you all haven't had a chance. check out the ADCOR AR-15 rifle. Yes, it is another piston AR15 variant. this rifle is made by one of the folks that makes a ton of the parts the other folks are using. The only thing ADCOR doesn't make themselves is the FN barrels they use on the rifles.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The S&W Van out front was well worth a visit.

As for the rest...

Been going down hill for the last 3 years. Not as many vendors are showing up as in the past. One wonders why?

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will admit that it does seem there weren't as many vendors this year as years past. Ruger wasn't even there. I was hoping to shoot one of their new 1911's.
I was really disappointed in the guns Kimber brought with them. They have a lot of new models out, and they had their basic stuff there, with exception of the Solo.
I still had fun though. I"m still smiling from shooting that Sig. :)

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not as many vendors are showing up as in the past. One wonders why?

As far as not as many vendors, what can I say...sometimes they have conflicts, sometimes they don't. Ruger never comes.They are distributor only and the rep gets paid whether he darkens our door or not. Glock is Glock, they have a large chunk of the market sewn up, and they behave like it will always be that way.

We also lost a few vendors to the Shooting Industry Masters which was scheduled at the same time. That being said, we had more vendors this year than ever before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom