Anyone else excited about H&H 's expo this weekend ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't had a smile that big after shooting a gun since I shot an MP-5! Haha! After pulling the trigger, I had a smile from ear to ear!

My dad and I usually don't keep our targets, but we both kept our targets today. I took it home and showed my wife, and told her I needed that gun. So, far, it hasn't worked yet. I'm hoping she'll see how bad I need that gun! Haha

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was good to see you today! Haven't seen you in a while. Plus, it was nice my dad had somebody to harass instead of me for a change! :)
You wouldn't believe the group stepper shot with that SIG!!!!!!!! His dad and I were amazed. Won't say what he compared it to, but my gosh!

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't had a smile that big after shooting a gun since I shot an MP-5! Haha! After pulling the trigger, I had a smile from ear to ear!

My dad and I usually don't keep our targets, but we both kept our targets today. I took it home and showed my wife, and told her I needed that gun. So, far, it hasn't worked yet. I'm hoping she'll see how bad I need that gun! Haha

That's what I like to hear. I'm happy you had a good time. We had a young lady at the door counting folks and we eneded with 1026 people through the door. That is very exciting, but makes me nervous about Saturday!

Did no one take the opportunity to shoot the Kimber solo Carry? How about the Browning 1911-22?

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went last night and was slightly disappointed no weatherby rep and the cz rep only had two pistols you could shoot , no rifles. But all in all it was a good fun relatively cheap entertainment. Spent fourty dollars on raffle tickets, and got to shoot several kimber's and several others the new circuit judge was pretty cool. And they are selling raffle tickets for a wire haired pointer pup to benefit officers peery, and waldenville a great cause for a chance at a really cool dog. And there offering some nice discounts on reloading supplies and accessories also. Going to fight the crowd Saturday evening agin to be there when they do the raffles !! Alot of fun getting to see the latest in optics and firearms. ( those vortex scopes are badace. )

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does Springfield have an EMP out on the table to test out? That is the only thing I think I want to shoot. Anything else would be a bonus.

I know there was atleast 1 emp possibly 2 IIRC. STI has their ranger III there also. It has an option I've never seen on a 1911. The hammer can be carried uncocked. Then when you flip the safety to hot, the hammer cocks to the rear.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went up there today at lunch and it was very busy. The first thing that I did was grab that pimped sig p226. It was exceptionally nice. I grouped my 5 bullets in a 1.5" x 4" box. I had the target all the way to the back of the range (25ish yards). The gun was very smooth and it was quite obvious that I was the limiting factor. I am confident that if I had more ammo/time, I could do a lot better with that gun. But, alas, as I will never spend $2600 on a handgun with no historical value, I will not get the opportunity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom