Anyone go to a gun show today ? (Sat 03/14) ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
RK said they will have the Tulsa show. I work with the guy that does security for the Claude Hall shows. He said they are on for this weekend.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Claude Hall purchased the Ported double humps I had on my old Nova and the matching RPM intake.
Heads had 80 hours each in porting and milled .060" for a 54cc chamber.

He said he has a lot of old hot rods. Never seen him but that one time at Mary's swapmeet

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Claude Hall purchased the Ported double humps I had on my old Nova and the matching RPM intake.
Heads had 80 hours each in porting and milled .060" for a 54cc chamber.

He said he has a lot of old hot rods. Never seen him but that one time at Mary's swapmeet
I go out to Mary's every once in awhile.. Always kinda like wandering around that place.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the one in Tulsa, and it was not crowded at all. A couple of dealers had ammo, and I would not call it panic buying. The friend I went with bought a little, but they seemed to have plenty and there were not people all over them buying it.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, had to work because we are so busy at the pharmacy, usually have 2 on Saturday, 4 today
Did run by Sam's on Penn to return battery core and took it all the way in to find a note saying "auto dept closed till further notice because of increased customers in store"

Latest posts

Top Bottom