What’s your go to for determining gun values?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like the subject line says. I am curious what most people use to determine the value of any guns they intend on selling? Gunbroker is all over the place and often you just see advertised or asking prices and not what people actually received for what they were selling.

If it is a Glock or an Sig is is pretty easy to be in the ballpark. But what about other not so standard firearms?

I just want a fair price, don’t want to underprice nor do I want to overprice and not get any interest.

David

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like the subject line says. I am curious what most people use to determine the value of any guns they intend on selling? Gunbroker is all over the place and often you just see advertised or asking prices and not what people actually received for what they were selling.

If it is a Glock or an Sig is is pretty easy to be in the ballpark. But what about other not so standard firearms?

David
Advanced search gunbroker to look at completed (sold) listings.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of depends for what gun you’re wanting a price. I check truegunvalue.com which appears to list actual sales from various sources giving pictures of the gun, sold price, date and location. It seems to do a good job IMO however (as examples) if you’re wanting pricing on an 1800s fowling piece, T&S German Drilling, Holland & Holland double rifle or something collectible for other reasons such as a famous gun maker I’d contact someone that lives in that world.

HogHQ39

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you’re wanting a different source then Gunbroker, I sometimes use truegunvalue.com, it usually posts how much A gun has sold for recently and what is currently posted for sell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom