Anyone have a SkyCaddie or any other golf gps device?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a SG 3 but can't get it to sync. I just got off the computer with tech support and my computer is not recognizing the sky caddie. They think it may be my cable. Does anyone have a cable I can try out to see if it is the cable?

Does anyone have the Callaway uPro or any other brand of golf gps, if so how do you like it?

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the uPro and love it. I had the exact same problem and thought they were nuts when they suggested the USB cable. Didn't think it was possible to have a bad one. I'll be darned if that wasn't it. Must have spent hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my PC.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the uPro and love it. I had the exact same problem and thought they were nuts when they suggested the USB cable. Didn't think it was possible to have a bad one. I'll be darned if that wasn't it. Must have spent hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my PC.

I'm thinking about buying the uPro, what are the pros and cons you've experienced?

Latest posts

Top Bottom