Anyone Diagnosed With Afib?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been fighting fluid for the last week I gained 14 pounds in 3 days as of right now I’m taking double my water pill supposed to call them and report with my weight Monday I’m supposed to be on CPAP but I was wore out from lack of sleep so I quit wearing it I slept 14 hours the first night without it

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep.....had my first episode in January....oddly while sitting at my desk while cleaning some handguns. Heart rate went to 220 ( apple watch). Finally wife drove me to ER after about 30 minutes and just as I was checking in it converted back to normal. February did it again while sitting on the couch watching TV. 220 HR again. This time it lasted about 15 hours while spending overnight in the hospital with IV drip to get it under control. Weird, always felt fine. On Eliquis now too. Had a calcium heart scan. Aced it ....scored 20 out of 400 ( 0 is good 400 bad) I've been healthy as a horse my whole life so this was a shocker......getting old ( 72 next month) sucks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I been fighting fluid for the last week I gained 14 pounds in 3 days as of right now I’m taking double my water pill supposed to call them and report with my weight Monday I’m supposed to be on CPAP but I was wore out from lack of sleep so I quit wearing it I slept 14 hours the first night without it
Holy Crap! Better sleep without the CPAP? I hope your DR gets this crap fixed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom